Samstag, 21. März 2009

Of Birds And Lice






















(Karel Appel,1952)


Talkin´ to birds...
>>>Fats Waller - Ooh! look-a there, ain´t she pretty (1936) (click on divShare to go to the Downloadpage)

Play loud!

-
Wanna come around for Sunday afternoon tea?
No one to talk with - all by myself, I´m through with flirtin´, it´s you that I´m thinkin´of. Ain´t misbehavin´, savin´ my love for you.
Believe me - I don´t go nowhere, don´t stay out late, no place to go...
- Now wait a minute, what´s that racket startin´ up ... that full blown ramba zamba of a swing septett behind you, that´s what I´m talkin´ of... Yeah right, that´s just the radio! So you don´t go out late? At least have the decency to step outside of the Club when you call me to tell me all those liesss!

>>>Fats Waller - Ain´t misbehavin´ (1943) (click on divShare to go to the Downloadpage)

Play loud!

Keine Kommentare: